Monday, February 27, 2017

"Ad Hominem" is now available EVERYWHERE!

...well, at least I think so. This is the case at least on the most important music sites, that I know. I intentionally waited a few days longer to post this, so also the slowest music sites had the chance to get it into their catalogues. By doing so, I wanted to make sure, that the album is available from as many sources as possible. I am 100% sure that it is available on (click the links to get directly to the album):

iTunes
Google Play
Amazon

You can also stream it on:

Spotify
Deezer

I'm not sure about the following sites / services, as I would have to create a (often charged) account there to check it:
  • Napster
  • Pandora
  • emusic
  • Rnd
  • Groove
  • Omnifone
  • Wimp
  • Anghami
  • Claro-Musica
The album is for sure also available on one or the other site / service, I didn't list here. If your favorite source for music is not mentioned here, please let me know. I'll ask my distributor about it then. My distributor is always looking for more retailers.

Ok, and now have fun. The next album (Madeira) is making great progress, and will be out soon also.

No comments:

Post a Comment